Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Explore Canvas

Hello All! 

Today I wanted to share a sweet little canvas that I created using lots lovely Lindy's products, tons of Creative Embellishments stunning chipboard and one large lovely butterfly.

I must admit that this beautiful butterfly has been sitting on m shelf for quite some time. Like so many of you I bought it because I just had to have it!

But I honestly didn’t know why…. Heck I didn't even have an idea  of what to do with it. But I must say I am really glad I bought it, because I absolutely love the way this turned out and I hope you enjoy it to!



I must say that I absolutely love the way the sides of  this little canvas turned out. 

If you would like to see how I created this little canvas you can see my complete process over on my YouTube Channel, while you are there I really hope that you will consider subscribing to my Channel and if you enjoy the show please give me a thumbs up :)



Just a few more looks at the tiny details..


This little sticker from 7Dot Studio was the perfect match for my butterfly.


Here you can really see the absolutely stunning color created by 
Lindy's Byrantine Bronze Embossing Powder.





Thank you so very much for stopping by today! 

I hope that I have inspired you in some little way :)




No comments:

Post a Comment