Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Laugh & Be Happy

Hello All!

Today I am up over at the International Scrapbook Garden. Im sharing a layout that I created using our current Toolshed Kit -Summer Concert.  For this layout I focused on the soft stunning yellows found in the Aria Story Collection from 13 Arts. It's such a beautiful collection I'm so glad it found its way into this kit!

The collection is so soft, I really wanted to keep my layout simple. So I decided to stick with lots of lovely layers and a few fussy cut embellishments... and because I just can't help myself I added just a tiny splatter of Light Yellow Splash.


Kits Used:



A few Deatails just for fun!


A bit of fussy cutting and a tiny polaroid chipboard frame


 from the Main Toolshed kit pulled this accent cluster together.


I did add this title chipboard title from my stash but 


I did paint it using the Light Yellow Splash from from the Toolshed kit!


Fussy Cut flowers from the tags in the Embellishment kit.


And finally a vellem stick to add a bit of "Almost Journaling" :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

If you don't have your Summer Concert Kit yet head on over to the 



1 comment:

  1. I love the bright yellow against the gray and black. This is a lovely page! Proof that the Toolshed its aren't all about boys! :)

    ReplyDelete