Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Blue Fern Studios -Spring Inspiration from Lanette with a Video too!

Hello All!

Here in Michigan we are desperately waiting for Spring to arrive. It's been a winter and I am ready for a spring green yard. So I thought  the Spring Parade Collection was perfect for me to create with this month. 


You can see how I created this layout start to finish over on the Blue Fern YouTube Channel: 


Here are just a few details of my layout...


I love the way the Chipboard looks with Ivory & Pearl Embossing Powder.


A super sweet fussy cut bunny...


Lots of Seedling & Glitter to really make these lovely blooms shine.



For my second layout, I continued the Spring fun but this time I played with the Attic Charm Collection...




Just a few details before you hop along...



 A peek at this lovely lace and this sweet little chipboard bunny.


A the bit of frame that I cut away from the bunny worked perfectly with the title.


Here is a good look at all the little extras that make this layout sparkle.
Don't you just love Seedlings & Glitter!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way, but if you are looking for more inspiration make sure you stop by and join the Blue Fern Fanatics Face Book Group!

And REMEMBER you can shop for all your favorite Blue Fern Products over at the 

BLUE FERN RETAIL SHOP!

See you next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment