Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Create Time Clock



Hello All!

So this Tim Holtz Clock has been sitting in the finish some day box in my studio... Yes I know its sad lol!! But sometimes after I start a project I just hit a road block.... and boy this baby took a huge detour.

So when the Prima Design Team call came around I decided to give it a Finnabair inspired Makeover!


Products Used: Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy Opal Magic Paint & Opal Magic Wax. Prima Heavy Black Gesso. Prima Flowers, Art Stones, Finnabair Trinkets and bits and bobbles from my desk.




I am LOVING Finn's Wax it makes everything just POP!




Plus everything is better with a bit of flowers!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in someway!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment