Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Reach for the Stars!

Hello All!

Today I wanted to stop in and share my first creation from an amazing workshop that I took a while back... I will be working on the other projects soon and I promise I will share them as well. Its killing me that I haven't started the other projects yet.... But I have just been crazy busy planning my upcoming Expo Classes. :)

Anyhow....  My first project was inspired by Miranda Edney's divine direction!



Products Used: Embroidery Hoop. 7 Dot Studio- Dreamer Collection Pattern Paper & Word Stickers.  Prima - Flowers, White Heavy Gesso, Bloom Sprays, Clear Gesso,  Butterfly, Paper Cay. Finnabair -Metal Trinkets, Wax, Metallic Acrylic Paint, Resist Canvas, Micro beads, Glitter. Creative Embellishments -Chipboard. Art Anthology Sorbet & Star Stencil. Viva Las Vegas stamp. Umwow -Star Confetti Chipboard. Misc- Burlap, Twine, Ribbon, Rhinestones,  White Acrylic & Black paint. 

Now I know you aren't you ready to learn how to make your own??  GREAT!! All  you need to do is follow this link.......



But before you go just few more details for fun:)






Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired your Crafty Journey!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment