Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Trust in your Heart!


Hello All!

Last month I attended a couple classes with the Finnabair, which left me super hyped up on collage projects! So today I am sharing a little mixed media canvas that I have been working on this month. I had so much fun working on this, heck I even made a video documenting my process..... 

But sadly my laptop was infected and I was unable to recover the video... Sorry maybe  next time.

Anyhow here is my latest canvas....



Products Used:  Prima -Relics and Artifacts, Art Stones, Glass Glitter, Ingvild Bolme Resin Embellishments,  Finnabair Mechanicals, Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint ,Finnabair - Art Alchemy Metallique Wax.  7 Dot Studio Sticker.  Creative Embellishments Chipboard.  Lindys Stamp Gang Magical Shakers.  Primary Elements. Glitter & Wire.

A few close ups just for fun..


After painting my flame with Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint I added just a touch of glitter for just a bit more of a sparkle.


My last step was to add just a touch of Finnabair's  
Art Alchemy Metallique Wax. As you can see it makes all the little details pop.





Thank you for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you to create something today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment