Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Having fun with ATC's!

Hello All!

I am doing a great job of keeping with my New Years Resolution, which as you may know was for me to make time for my art. Which lets face it makes me a happy person. :)

So today I am sharing a ATC set with you that I created using the Typewriter Stamp Set from Technique Junkies.


Products Used: Geso,Modeling Paste, Faber Castell Marker Crackle Paste, Golden Liquid acrylic,  Art Anthology Colorations & Minx Ink, Ranger Archival Ink, Memento Ink, Technique Junkies Crosshatch & Typewriter Stamp Set, 13 Arts Chipboard, Prima Acrylic Paint, Creative Embellishments Chipboard, Melissa Frances Wood Veneer, Twine, Paper Flowers, Burlap & Cheesecloth.

So I'm still learning this whole video thing.. BUT I do have one for you today! Its super fast and its well... like I said I'm still getting the hang of it. But here it is I hope you enjoy it. I will have more for you soon. :)



Here's a closer look just because I love them so much :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope that I have inspired you to create something today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment